Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Offering something (Ungkapan tawaran dan responnya)


Pelajarilah ungkapan tawaran dan responnya di bawah ini:

How to offer something (Cara menawarkan sesuatu)

- Do you want some more?

  (Apakah kamu ingin tambah?)

- Would you add some more?

   (Maukah kamu menambah?)

How to accept an offer (Cara menerima tawaran)

- Thank you very much.

- Thanks.

- Yes, please.

- That's what I need.

- With pleasure.

- I don't dare to say no.

- Wonderful!

- How kind you are, thanks.

How to refuse an offer (Cara menolak tawaran)

- No, thank you.

- Thank you for your offer, but I'm content already.

- I'm okay. Please don't bother yourself.

- Please don't trouble yourself.

- I'd like to but I have to work now.

Contoh dialog:

Endy : We have walked for an hour. I'm thirsty. Would you like something to drink?

            (Kita sudah berjalan selama satu jam. Saya sangat haus. Apakah kamu mau minum?)

Awan : Great! I'm very thirsty.

            (Bagus! Saya sangat haus.)

Endy : By the way, do you want something to eat?

           (Ngomong-ngomong, Apakah kamu ingin makan?)

Awan : No, Thanks. 

            (Tidak, terima kasih)


EmoticonEmoticon